Our kids make us laugh. They make us laugh all day long. Sometimes we write down the things that make us laugh, and now we are sharing them with you. Enjoy!
Adelaide: These bubbles smell good. They smell like we should pop them.
Adelaide: Back the other time, I don't want to use the blankies, I want to use the sleeping bag.
Melinda: Back at nap time? Honey, nap time is over. It's bed time.
Adelaide: But, I want to have used the sleeping bag.
Melinda: Do you want your sleeping bag for nap time tomorrow?
Adelaide: No, I want it at nap time today.
Melinda: I can't go back and undo nap time.
Adelaide: Wahhhhh!
Adelaide: I'm not afraid of monsters... I'm not afraid of monsters, I'm just scared of them sometimes.
Adelaide: Hi Dad. I slept good last night. But, I had a bad dream. My brain was telling me a story. But then I said, "No brain, tell me a different story."
Adelaide is a sweetheart. She loves big hugs
and helping Mom with everything.
We love our little princess-at-heart.
and helping Mom with everything.
We love our little princess-at-heart.
Adelaide: These bubbles smell good. They smell like we should pop them.
Adelaide: Back the other time, I don't want to use the blankies, I want to use the sleeping bag.
Melinda: Back at nap time? Honey, nap time is over. It's bed time.
Adelaide: But, I want to have used the sleeping bag.
Melinda: Do you want your sleeping bag for nap time tomorrow?
Adelaide: No, I want it at nap time today.
Melinda: I can't go back and undo nap time.
Adelaide: Wahhhhh!
Adelaide: I'm not afraid of monsters... I'm not afraid of monsters, I'm just scared of them sometimes.
Adelaide: Hi Dad. I slept good last night. But, I had a bad dream. My brain was telling me a story. But then I said, "No brain, tell me a different story."
Melinda: I spy with my little eye, something with a princess on it.
Adelaide: What is it?
Melinda: What has a princess on it in the car?
Adelaide: I feel like I'm a princess in my heart...
Adelaide: Mommy, I got the laughs in my body.
Adelaide: I like this music. Chhhshhh! Chhhshhh!
Melinda was trying to find a music station and landed on static. Adelaide started to sing-along.
Adelaide: Dad, I need to take this medicine.
Matt: Well, we shouldn't just take medicine if we don't need it. What does that medicine do?
Adelaide: I'm a regular girl, and this medicine helps us be more regular.
The medicine was pretend. We're glad Adelaide is "regular."
Melinda: There's my girl.
Eleanor: No! Daddy's girl! Daddy's En-na-nor.
Eleanor: 'wich?
Melinda: Sandwich?
Eleanor: No! My 'wich! Mine!
It is NOT okay for sand to take Eleanor's which. Actually, it was Mommy's…
Eleanor: Time out, p'ease.
Adelaide got put in time out for tangling Mom's hair after being asked to stop. Eleanor couldn't stand not being with her sister. So, she walked up to Mom with a cute as can be grin, and yanked on a big chunk of hair. Then asked with a bright smile for her time out.
Melinda: Eleanor, time to put on your shoes.
Eleanor: No!
Melinda: Can I give you a hug?
Eleanor: NooooOOoo!
Melinda: Do you want a cookie?
Eleanor: Noooo!
Melinda: How about some ice cream?
Eleanor: Nnn… Mommy funny.
Eleanor: My Daddy… Food me.
Eleanor: Eat it.
Melinda: No thanks. I don't want your foot in my mouth.
Eleanor: Bite it.
Melinda: Nope.
Eleanor: Eat it! Eat mah foot!
This is classic Eleanor humor. She climbed into Melinda's lap, flipped herself at an angle, and pretended to shove the foot in Mom's mouth. Anything to make her sister laugh.
Adelaide: Dad, I need to take this medicine.
Matt: Well, we shouldn't just take medicine if we don't need it. What does that medicine do?
Adelaide: I'm a regular girl, and this medicine helps us be more regular.
The medicine was pretend. We're glad Adelaide is "regular."
Eleanor is a little goof ball. Whether she is wearing
underwear as a hat, climbing into small places or falling
down on purpose, Eleanor likes to proclaim that she's, "funny, funny."
Independent and hilarious, we just adore her.
underwear as a hat, climbing into small places or falling
down on purpose, Eleanor likes to proclaim that she's, "funny, funny."
Independent and hilarious, we just adore her.
Melinda: There's my girl.
Eleanor: No! Daddy's girl! Daddy's En-na-nor.
Eleanor: 'wich?
Melinda: Sandwich?
Eleanor: No! My 'wich! Mine!
It is NOT okay for sand to take Eleanor's which. Actually, it was Mommy's…
Eleanor: Time out, p'ease.
Adelaide got put in time out for tangling Mom's hair after being asked to stop. Eleanor couldn't stand not being with her sister. So, she walked up to Mom with a cute as can be grin, and yanked on a big chunk of hair. Then asked with a bright smile for her time out.
Melinda: Eleanor, time to put on your shoes.
Eleanor: No!
Melinda: Can I give you a hug?
Eleanor: NooooOOoo!
Melinda: Do you want a cookie?
Eleanor: Noooo!
Melinda: How about some ice cream?
Eleanor: Nnn… Mommy funny.
Eleanor: My Daddy… Food me.
Eleanor: Eat it.
Melinda: No thanks. I don't want your foot in my mouth.
Eleanor: Bite it.
Melinda: Nope.
Eleanor: Eat it! Eat mah foot!
This is classic Eleanor humor. She climbed into Melinda's lap, flipped herself at an angle, and pretended to shove the foot in Mom's mouth. Anything to make her sister laugh.

hahahaha that time out story is brilliant :D
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties! Love your family and your wacky sense of humor. We must be related. ;)
ReplyDelete