Skip to main content

Post # 2 - We’re On a Roll Now…

Wow, two posts in one day! This is a post for Erin, because she asked so nice.

We’ve been busy putting together Adelaide’s nursery, making everything ready for her arrival in early-July. With the help of Craig’s List, Ikea, and a lot of elbow grease… we think it’s looking pretty good.

Matt did all the painting - big ol’ kudos to him! He also gets credit for all the other "manly" jobs, like assembling then rearranging the furniture multiple times for a fussy wife.

Melinda did a few of the craftier things, like seaming the curtains, creating the bed skirt (it’s lime green with hippos!), and making the mobile.



Comments

  1. Ah, I can breath easy now. You are so good to me Melinda. Always following through. And you know Tanner can't wait to see pictures of his cousin (hmm, second cousin I guess). Lovely room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow its awesome! I love it so much! You guys are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Adelaide is one lucky kid. Especially since she has pictures of her stunning aunts on the wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt and Melinda! I am so happy that you have a blog now. I am especially excited for your little girl to come. She is going to be so adorable! The nursery is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment